Every year, more than 1 million people are admitted to the emergency room because of a slip and fall accident. These injuries aren’t just traumatic; they’re a serious liability.
Regular parking garage cleaning and hardscape maintenance is a simple way to protect your property, your employees, and your customers from these accidents.
Understanding the risk of slip and fall accidents
As a commercial property manager or owner, it’s important to grasp the risks that come with slips and falls. Consider that:
- According to the OSHA, same-level falls are the second-highest workplace injury cause, costing nearly $8 billion annually
- 65% of slip and fall injuries result from a same-level fall
- The buildup of oil, grease, and beverages are some of the most common fall causes
- One out of six employee medical leave cases are caused by slip and fall accidents
- On average, a slip and fall accident will cost an employer $40,000
With a professional parking garage cleaning service and hardscape pressure washing, you can set your property up for safety. It’s a low-cost way to protect your business – and it’s an easy way to safeguard everyone who visits.
Posted in Bedminster NJ, Branchburg NJ, Clinton NJ, Flemington NJ, Hillsborough NJ, Hopewell NJ, Hunterdon, New Jersey, Lebanon NJ, Mercer Counties, New Jersey, Middlesex, New Jersey, Pennington NJ, Princeton NJ, Somerset, New Jersey, Somerville NJ, Union, New Jersey, Warren NJ, Warren, New Jersey | parking garage cleaning, safety